If you’re in the painting and decorating business or you sell craft materials, we’ve got some good news. We have some new products in stock – plastic paint cans. That’s right, unlike the heavy, rusty tins of the past, our new plastic paint containers are much more convenient. They’re available in a choice of sizes: 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre and they have the following benefits:
- Tamper evident push on lids.
- Manufactured from robust polypropylene (PP).
- Recyclable (triangle no. 5).
- Good chemical resistance.
- Food grade approved (just in case you want to use them for food instead).
- Handle included with 2.5 litre and 5 litre sizes.
- Damage resistant – they won’t rust so there’s no chance of product contamination.
- Suitable for a wide range of water based products, particularly paints, coatings, adhesives and varnishes.
If you’re not in the painting and decorating business, you could still make use of our plastic cans. They’re handy for home storage and craft projects. Just some of the things you can use our paint cans for are:
- Pen pot – ideal for storing felt tip pens and marker pens.
- Desk tidy – as well as pens, you can use them for scissors, rulers, glue sticks and more.
- Table decorations – add some flowers or an artificial plant.
- Moneybox – simply cut a slot in the lid.
- Tissue box – decorate the outside of the can and cut a hole in the lid to feed tissues through.
- Storage tub for wool, string or twine – cut a small hole in the lid to feed the end through.
SHOP PLASTIC PAINT CANS