7ml Glass Vial With Screw Cap
The 7ml Glass Vial With Screw Cap is suitable for media, diagnostic and sample collection. The clear vial is made of non-porous, pharmaceutical-quality glass (Type 3 Soda Lime Glass). It’s suitable for many different applications, particularly in the cosmetic, chemical, pharmaceutical and medical industries. The white polypropylene (PP) screw cap is resistant to moisture, and forms a tight seal over the neck of your vial, protecting your samples from contamination.
Our 7ml Glass Vial With Screw Cap is fully recyclable and autoclavable for easy sterilisation. It’s ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, surgeries, laboratories, perfumeries, cosmetics companies and pharmacies. At 7ml, it’s also a good size for sending small samples of perfume or essential oils out to customers.
Buy Glass Vials With Caps Online
You can purchase the Glass Vial With Cap in bulk quantities or as a single unit. If you’re purchasing in bulk, we’ll automatically apply a large discount when you check out. We recommend you conduct your own product tests before you commit to larger volumes. By testing our products, you can be sure they meet your requirements before you make a large investment. If you have any specific questions regarding our packaging, please contact our customer service team, and they’ll be happy to assist you.
- Vial capacity is 7ml
- Price includes bottle and polypropylene (PP) screw cap
- Glass vial is made of pharmaceutical-quality Type III Soda Lime Glass
- Screw cap protects against leakage and contamination
- For use in the cosmetic, chemical, pharmaceutical and medical industries
- Shop our range of glass vials and specimen tubes
- Vial and cap are fully recyclable
- No minimum order quantity
- Large discounts for bulk orders
Take a look at our Facebook page for discounts and product news – and don’t forget to follow and like our page, so you never miss out!